Strome has landed on injured reserve with a right ankle injury, and he is not expected to return until at least the start of February.
- TrendUnder is 12-4-1 in Canadiens last 17 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (17)O/U4|12Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Canadiens last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Canadiens last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Canadiens last 7 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0-1 in Blackhawks last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Blackhawks last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 17-6-5 in Blackhawks last 28 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %73.90% (28)O/U17|6Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-2 in Blackhawks last 5 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U3|0Push2W/L
Chicago Blackhawks last injuries
Saad has been designated for the injured reserve list due to a twisted right ankle. It is expected that he will be activated in time for Saturday's game versus the Maple Leafs.
Lehner has sat out the previous three games with a right knee injury, and it is undetermined if he will be available for Saturday's matchup versus the Ducks.
Caggiula has landed on the long-term injured reserve list due to a concussion, but he is projected to be activated prior to Thursday's matchup versus the Predators.
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Gallagher is sidelined with headaches, and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
Drouin is on injured reserve as he recovers from surgery to repair torn ligaments in his left wrist. He is expected to be out until at least the beginning of February.
Armia has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper body injury, and he is expected to return Thursday against the Flyers.
Byron has been designated for the injured reserve list after having knee surgery. He has suffered a setback in his recovery and is without a timetable for return.
Chiarot missed the previous game due to a lower-body injury, but it is expected that he will lace up for Monday's game against the Flames.
Peca has been added to the injured reserve list with a knee injury, but is expected to be activated prior to Saturday's contest against the Senators.
Gallagher has been placed on the injured reserve list with a concussion, but it is expected that he will return Thursday against the Oilers.
Price is not expected to take part in Tuesday's game against the Red Wings as he is to be rested.