Ferland is dealing with general body soreness but is likely to play against the Senators on Tuesday.
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Penguins last 5 games a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Penguins last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Penguins last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-4-5 in Penguins last 26 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %81.00% (26)O/U4|17Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 21-10-1 in Hurricanes last 32 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %67.70% (32)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Hurricanes last 5 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hurricanes last 6 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1-1 in Hurricanes last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %88.90% (10)O/U8|1Push1W/L
Carolina Hurricanes last injuries
Pittsburgh Penguins last injuries
Maata is on injured reserve with a separated shoulder and is expected to need at least one month to recuperate.
Malkin has been suspended one game for high-sticking an opponent but is expected to be reinstated in time for Saturday's tilt against the Flames.
Schultz has been removed from injured reserve where he was recovering from a left lower-leg fracture. It is expected he will return Saturday against the Flames.
Aston-Reese has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury and is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Oilers on Wednesday.
Malkin has been activated from the injured reserve list after recuperating from an upper-body injury and it is anticipated that he will be available for Monday's game against the Flyers.
Murray sat out the previous game with an upper-body ailment and it is undetermined if he will participate in Saturday's contest versus the Lightning.