Ferland was held out of the previous game with an upper-body injury but it is likely he will play against the Flames on Tuesday.
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W8 L2 P0
The Canes have won the last 5 in the series with Montreal. They are 4-0 off a loss by 3 or more goals and have won 10 of 14 vs losing teams. In Thursday games Carolina has won 9 of 12. Montreal has lost 5 of 6 with home loss revenge and 4 of 5 vs Metropolitan division teams.
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Canadiens last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-3 in Canadiens last 17 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (17)O/U4|10Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Canadiens last 5 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Canadiens last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-1 in Hurricanes last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U7|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Hurricanes last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Hurricanes last 8 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-8-1 in Hurricanes last 30 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %72.40% (30)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Carolina Hurricanes last injuries
McElhinney has missed the past two games with a knee injury and it is unlikely he will return for Tuesday's matchup against the Flames.
Staal has been placed on injured reserve with an upper-body injury and it is unknown when he will return to the lineup.
Bishop is sidelined with a lower-body ailment and is uncertain to draw back into the lineup for Sunday's game against the Oilers.
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Byron has been handed a three-game suspension for a high hit on an unsuspecting opponent but is expected to be reinstated in time for February 2 against the Devils.
Weber is expected to suit up against the Blues on Thursday despite a facial injury.
Weber was forced from the previous game due to a facial injury but will likely suit up for Tuesday's tilt against the Red Wings.
Price is not expected to be available against the Red Wings on Tuesday as he is to be rested.