de Haan underwent surgery to repair his right shoulder and is expected to be sidelined until the end of November.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
This contest should be a walkover for Tampa Bay. The Lighting are faster, tougher and have better goaltending. Having lost only eight times this year is a good sign that the Hurricanes' win streak will end tonight. The play Thursday is Tampa Bay to win.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Lightning last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Lightning last 20 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lightning last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1-1 in Hurricanes last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %88.90% (10)O/U8|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Hurricanes last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Hurricanes last 10 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Hurricanes last 14 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|1Push1W/L