de Haan suffered an eye injury and there is no timetable for return.
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Flyers last 17 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-3 in Flyers last 10 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %85.70% (10)O/U1|6Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Flyers last 9 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-1 in Hurricanes last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U7|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Hurricanes last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Hurricanes last 10 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Hurricanes last 14 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U10|4Push0W/L
Carolina Hurricanes last injuries
Ferland sat out his second-straight game with an upper-body injury but it is likely he will play Friday against the Blue Jackets.
Ferland left the last game due to an upper-body injury but is likely to play against the Jets on Friday.
de Haan has missed the last two games with an upper-body injury but is expected to be available against the Bruins on Tuesday.
Philadelphia Flyers last injuries
Myers was held out of previous game with an illness and it is unknown if he will suit up Thursday against the Blackhawks.
Morin sat out the last game due to an illness and it is unclear if he will play against the Blackhawks on Thursday.
Giroux is battling an illness but is expected to play Sunday versus the Penguins.
Morin has been removed from the injured reserve list where he is recovering from a torn ACL but it is unclear when he will make his season debut.
Voracek has been suspended two games for inference against an opponent. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Friday's contest versus the Maple Leafs.
Hart is sidelined with an ankle injury but is projected to return Monday against the Senators.
Voracek has been held out the past two games due to a lower-body injury but it is expected he will suit up against the Islanders on Saturday.
Patrick sat out the previous game due to a concussion and his availability is likely for Saturday's tilt against the Islanders.