de Haan suffered an eye injury and there is no timetable for return.
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Senators last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Senators last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Senators last 11 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Senators last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-1 in Hurricanes last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U7|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Hurricanes last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Hurricanes last 10 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Hurricanes last 14 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U5|2Push1W/L
Carolina Hurricanes last injuries
Ferland sat out his second-straight game with an upper-body injury but it is likely he will play Friday against the Blue Jackets.
Ferland left the last game due to an upper-body injury but is likely to play against the Jets on Friday.
Ottawa Senators last injuries
White has sat out the previous three games due to a neck injury and will not suit up against the Canucks on Wednesday.
Borowiecki was held out of the last game with an illness but is expected to play against the Maple Leafs on Saturday.
Jaros has been absent from the lineup during the past four games due to a hamstring injury but it is expected he will return Saturday against the Maple Leafs.
Ryan sustained a left hand injury but it is expected he will return for Saturday's contest against the Bruins.
Anderson is not expected to participate in Thursday's game against the Islanders as he is to be rested.