de Haan suffered an eye injury but is likely to return for Thursday's matchup versus the Lightning.
NY Islanders Trends
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Islanders last 10 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Islanders last 6 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-1 in Islanders last 11 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U1|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Islanders last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1-1 in Hurricanes last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %88.90% (10)O/U8|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Hurricanes last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Hurricanes last 10 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U1|10Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-4 in Hurricanes last 14 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Carolina Hurricanes last injuries
Ferland sat out his second-straight game with an upper-body injury but it is likely he will play Friday against the Blue Jackets.
New York Islanders last injuries
Boychuk has been absent from the lineup while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol and it is unclear when he will return.
Filppula is sidelined with an upper-body injury and is expected to be held out of action for four weeks.
Eberle suffered an upper-body ailment but it is not expected to impede status for Thursday's game against the Canadiens.
Clutterbuck departed the last game due to an upper-body ailment but is expected to suit up for Thursday's clash with the Canadiens.
Cizikas missed this second-straight game with a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will be available against the Bruins on Tuesday.
Lehner has been held out of the last three games while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol. He is expected to return against the Canadiens on Thursday.
Clutterbuck has sat out the past three games due to a head injury but is expected to be in Monday's lineup against the Blue Jackets.