Martinook has been activated from injured reserve after surgery to repair a core muscle injury. He is expected to make his return against the Wild on Saturday.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Ducks last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Ducks last 6 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 29-14-2 in Ducks last 45 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %67.40% (45)O/U14|29Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Ducks last 7 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Hurricanes last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2-1 in Hurricanes last 8 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Hurricanes last 8 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U14|29Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Hurricanes last 7 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Carolina Hurricanes last injuries
Haula is sidelined due to a knee injury, but it is expected that he will draw back into the lineup for Thursday's matchup versus the Sabres.
McGinn is dealing with an undisclosed injury, and it is unclear if he play against the Senators on Monday.
Anaheim Ducks last injuries
Lindholm has landed on injured reserve with a lower-body injury, and there is no timetable for recovery.
Gibson is not expected to take part in Tuesday's game versus the Red Wings as he is to be rested.
Kase has missed the past five games with a jaw injury, but he is likely to return Tuesday against the Wild.