Ferland is dealing with general body soreness but is likely to play against the Senators on Tuesday.
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Flames last 6 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-14-4 in Flames last 52 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.80% (52)O/U14|34Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Flames last 6 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1-1 in Hurricanes last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %88.90% (10)O/U8|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Hurricanes last 9 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-10-1 in Hurricanes last 32 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %67.70% (32)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Hurricanes last 6 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Carolina Hurricanes last injuries
Calgary Flames last injuries
Brodie was held out of the previous game due to a lower-body injury and his status for Wednesday's matchup with the Islanders is up in the air.
Neal missed his second-straight game due to an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Islanders on Wednesday.
Hamonic exited the last game with a hand injury but it is likely he will play against the Canucks on Saturday.
Kylington was absent from the lineup during the previous game with an injury to an unlisted location and it is unclear if he will play against the Canucks on Saturday.
Hamonic sat out the last game due to a lower-body injury and it is unlikely he will suit up for Thursday's contest against the Sharks.