Rittich is unlikely to participate in Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Avalanche as he is to be rested.
- TrendOver is 17-7-2 in Canucks last 26 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.80% (26)O/U17|7Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-2 in Canucks last 17 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.20% (17)O/U2|15Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-4-5 in Canucks last 21 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U12|4Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Canucks last 10 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3-1 in Flames last 13 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U9|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Flames last 10 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 36-16-4 in Flames last 56 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %69.20% (56)O/U16|36Push4W/L
Calgary Flames last injuries
Monahan missed the regular season finale due to illness but it is not expected to impede his status for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Avalanche.
Bennett has been held out of the last two games of the regular season with an upper-body injury. His availability against the Avalanche for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round is likely.
Vancouver Canucks last injuries
Gudbranson sustained a lower-body injury and it is unclear if he will face the Islanders in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round.