Hunt was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to an illness, and it is unknown if he will face the Stars on Saturday.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 20-6-2 in Wild last 28 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %76.90% (28)O/U6|20Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Wild last 7 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3-2 in Wild last 17 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (17)O/U12|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 17-6-6 in Wild last 29 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %73.90% (29)O/U17|6Push6W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Flames last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U12|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 43-21-3 in Flames last 67 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %67.20% (67)O/U21|43Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Flames last 4 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Pateryn is on injured reserve while recovering from surgery to repair a bilateral core muscle. He suffered a setback in his recovery but has been activated to play. He will rejoin the lineup for Sunday's matchup against the Canucks.
Zucker is recovering from surgery to repair a fractured right fibula, and it is unclear if he will return to face the Canucks on Sunday.
Dubnyk has been granted a leave of absence while his wife is undergoing a medical procedure. He has been placed on injured reserve and is without a timetable for return.
Suter is battling an unspecified ailment but is likely to suit up against the Flames on Thursday.
Hunt is on the mend from a sinus procedure and is expected to suit up for Thursday's matchup versus the Flames.