Monohan missed the previous game with an illness and it is unknown if he will be available for Tuesday's contest versus the Blue Jackets.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Boy oh boy can Calgary get ornery on the score sheet from time to time,
in fact the Flames (despite having played two extra games) have passed
Toronto as the second highest-scoring team in the NHL.
Calgary comes in off a 6-4 road loss in Boston, while Philadelphia fell
5-3 at home to Carolina. The Flames though are still a solid 13-9 on the
road this year, averaging 3.00 GPG and allowing 2.33. The Flyers are
8-14 at home and they’re averaging 2.78 goals and allowing 3.39 in those
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Flyers last 17 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-3 in Flyers last 10 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %85.70% (10)O/U1|6Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2-1 in Flyers last 9 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U6|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Flames last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Flames last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-14-4 in Flames last 52 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.80% (52)O/U14|34Push4W/L
Calgary Flames last injuries
Bennett sat out the last game with an upper-body injury and his availability for Tuesday's matchup against the Blue Jackets is unknown.
Neal is sidelined due to a lower-body injury and it has yet to be determined if he will return Thursday against the Senators.
Stone has been activated from the injured and is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Jets on Saturday.
Smith is battling an illness but it is likely he will be available Friday's contest versus the Rangers.
Bennett sustained an unspecified injury last game and it is unknown if he will lace up for Sunday's contest versus the Golden Knights.
Philadelphia Flyers last injuries
Myers was held out of previous game with an illness and it is unknown if he will suit up Thursday against the Blackhawks.
Morin sat out the last game due to an illness and it is unclear if he will play against the Blackhawks on Thursday.
Giroux is battling an illness but is expected to play Sunday versus the Penguins.
Morin has been removed from the injured reserve list where he is recovering from a torn ACL but it is unclear when he will make his season debut.
Voracek has been suspended two games for inference against an opponent. He is likely to be reinstated in time for Friday's contest versus the Maple Leafs.
Hart is sidelined with an ankle injury but is projected to return Monday against the Senators.
Voracek has been held out the past two games due to a lower-body injury but it is expected he will suit up against the Islanders on Saturday.
Patrick sat out the previous game due to a concussion and his availability is likely for Saturday's tilt against the Islanders.