Bennett left the last game due to an upper-body injury and his status for Saturday's contest against the Canucks is clouded.
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Red Wings last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-8-1 in Red Wings last 28 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.40% (28)O/U8|19Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 16-2 in Red Wings last 18 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (18)O/U16|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Red Wings last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Flames last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-13-4 in Flames last 51 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.30% (51)O/U8|19Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U16|2Push0W/L
Calgary Flames last injuries
Neal is sidelined due to a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will return Saturday against the Canucks.
Monohan has been held out of the previous two games with an illness but is lining up to face the Senators on Thursday.
Bennett has sat out the past two games with an upper-body injury but it is anticipated that he will be available for Thursday's matchup against the Senators.
Stone has been activated from the injured and is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Jets on Saturday.
Smith is battling an illness but it is likely he will be available Friday's contest versus the Rangers.
Bennett sustained an unspecified injury last game and it is unknown if he will lace up for Sunday's contest versus the Golden Knights.
Detroit Red Wings last injuries
Ericsson has been absent from the lineup during the last four games due to a lower-body injury and will not return Saturday against the Golden Knights.
Sulak sat out the previous game with an illness and and will not be in Saturday's lineup versus the Golden Knights.
Daley is likely to miss the remainder of the season due to a back injury.
Abdelkader suffered a hairline fracture to his lower-leg and is expected to miss at least three-to four weeks, likely ending his season.
Larkin is sidelined with a soft-tissue injury in his neck but it is likely he will return to action Tuesday against the Rangers.