Monohan has been held out of the previous two games with an illness but is lining up to face the Senators on Thursday.
%W 0.49% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-0-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U7|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Flames last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-13-4 in Flames last 51 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.30% (51)O/U13|34Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|8Push0W/L
Calgary Flames last injuries
Bennett has sat out the past two games with an upper-body injury but it is anticipated that he will be available for Thursday's matchup against the Senators.
Neal is sidelined due to a lower-body injury and will not return for Thursday's contest against the Senators.
Stone has been activated from the injured and is expected to draw back into the lineup against the Jets on Saturday.
Smith is battling an illness but it is likely he will be available Friday's contest versus the Rangers.
Bennett sustained an unspecified injury last game and it is unknown if he will lace up for Sunday's contest versus the Golden Knights.
Boston Bruins last injuries
Krug is sidelined with a concussion and it is uncertain if he will be cleared in time for Thursday's matchup with the Devils.
Grzelcyk is sidelined due to an injured forearm but is likely to return by the early part of April.
DeBrusk has sat out the past five games with a lower-body injury but it is likely he will return Saturday against the Blue Jackets.
Kurlay has sat out the past two games while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol. He is likely to be cleared in time for Thursday's tilt with the Panthers.