Falk has been designated for the injured reserve list with a concussion and it is unknown if he will be activated in time for Saturday's contest against the Blues.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-0-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U7|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Flames last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-13-4 in Flames last 51 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %72.30% (51)O/U13|34Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|8Push0W/L
Calgary Flames last injuries
Valimaki is on injured reserve due to an ankle injury but is expected to return following the All-Star break.
Hamonic has been absent from the lineup during the last two games due to an illness in his family but it is likely he will face the Red Wings on Friday.
Neal was held out of the previous game with an illness but it is likely he will suit up Friday against the Red Wings.
Smith is not expected to patrol the crease Wednesday against the Sabres as he is to be rested.
Lindholm is expected to play Sunday against the Coyotes despite missing practice due to maintenance reasons.
Mangiapane has been activated from the injured reserve list after recovering from an unspecified issue but there is no timetable for return.
Smith is not expected to play Wednesday against the Avalanche as he is to be rested.
Boston Bruins last injuries
Nordstrum is on the injured reserve list due to a non-displaced fibula fracture in his leg and will be out of action for at least three weeks.
Wagner is battling an illness but it is likely he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Flyers.
DeBrusk has a lower-body injury but is expected to lace up for Wednesday's game against the Flyers.
McAvoy is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury. He has returned to practice and is lining up to return Saturday against the Maple Leafs.
Rask is not expected to play Thursday against the Capitals as he is to be rested.