Guhle is nursing an upper-body injury and there is no timetable for return.
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Panthers last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Panthers last 4 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Panthers last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2-2 in Panthers last 11 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %77.80% (11)O/U7|2Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Sabres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Sabres last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2-1 in Sabres last 10 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U7|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Sabres last 9 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
Buffalo Sabres last injuries
Scandella missed the previous game with an upper-body injury but is expected to play against the Blues on Sunday.
Bogosian sat out the last game due to an upper-body injury but will return to face the Hurricanes on Saturday.
Eichel has been issued a two-game suspension for an illegal hit to the head of an opponent but is expected to be reinstated in time for Saturday's contest against the Hurricanes.
Sobotka has missed the previous three games due to an upper-body injury but it is likely he will return Thursday against the Blackhawks.
Bogosian sat out the last game due to a lower-body injury but it is expected he will be a participant in Thursday's matchup against the Blackhawks.
Florida Panthers last injuries
Malgin is sidelined with an injury to his lower body and it is uncertain when he will draw back into the lineup.
Kiselevich is sidelined with an illness and it is uncertain how much time he will be forced to miss.
Sceviour has been activated from the injured reserve with a wrist injury and it is unknown if he will make his return for Sunday's game against the Ducks.
Reimer has missed the past five games with a undetermined injury but is expected to dress for Friday's game versus the Wild.
Weegar has been held out of the previous four games with a lower-body injury but it is expected he will return for Tuesday's matchup against the Penguins.