Skinner is dealing with an undefined injury but it is expected he will play against the Canucks on Friday.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Buffalo start forward Jack Eichel will not play tonight against Boston.
That said, David Pasternak is setting the Bruins' world on fire right
now, picking up points in almost every Bruins game and with a solid
second and third line contributing presence
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Bruins last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Sabres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Sabres last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Sabres last 8 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Sabres last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Buffalo Sabres last injuries
Eichel has landed on the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury but it is likely he will be activated in time for Friday's game against the Hurricanes.
Reinhart is ailing from an illness but it is expected that the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's clash with the Devils.
Girgensons has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury and is expected to be available for Tuesday's game against the Devils.
Boston Bruins last injuries
Nordstrum is on the injured reserve list due to a non-displaced fibula fracture in his leg and will be out of action for at least three weeks.
Wagner is battling an illness but it is likely he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Flyers.
DeBrusk has a lower-body injury but is expected to lace up for Wednesday's game against the Flyers.
McAvoy is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury. He has returned to practice and is lining up to return Saturday against the Maple Leafs.
Rask is not expected to play Thursday against the Capitals as he is to be rested.