Beaulieu sat out his second-consecutive game with an unspecified ailment and it is undetermined if he will face the Predators on Saturday.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Buffalo start forward Jack Eichel will not play tonight against Boston.
That said, David Pasternak is setting the Bruins' world on fire right
now, picking up points in almost every Bruins game and with a solid
second and third line contributing presence
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Bruins last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Sabres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Sabres last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Sabres last 8 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Sabres last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Buffalo Sabres last injuries
Hunwick is battling an upper-body injury and will not lace up against the Canadiens on Saturday.
Guhle is nursing an upper-body injury and there is no timetable for return.
Scandella missed the previous game with an upper-body injury but is expected to play against the Blues on Sunday.
Bogosian sat out the last game due to an upper-body injury but will return to face the Hurricanes on Saturday.
Eichel has been issued a two-game suspension for an illegal hit to the head of an opponent but is expected to be reinstated in time for Saturday's contest against the Hurricanes.
Boston Bruins last injuries
Krug is sidelined with a concussion and it is undetermined if he will be cleared in time for Saturday's matchup with the Panthers.
Kuraly departed the last game due to a hand injury and it is uncertain if he will play Saturday against the Panthers.
Grzelcyk is sidelined due to an injured forearm but is likely to return by the early part of April.
DeBrusk has sat out the past five games with a lower-body injury but it is likely he will return Saturday against the Blue Jackets.