Bogosian is recovering from offseason hip surgery and is not expected to be ready until at least the end of October.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Buffalo start forward Jack Eichel will not play tonight against Boston.
That said, David Pasternak is setting the Bruins' world on fire right
now, picking up points in almost every Bruins game and with a solid
second and third line contributing presence
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Bruins last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Sabres last 5 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Sabres last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1-1 in Sabres last 8 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U6|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Sabres last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Buffalo Sabres last injuries
Boston Bruins last injuries
Wagner is dealing with a right forearm injury and will not return against the Blues in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.
Grzelcyk has been cleared from concussion protocol and is available to lace up for Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final against the Blues.
Chara sustained a broken jaw but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Blues in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final.
Chara left Monday's game with a laceration to his mouth and it is unknown if he will return.