Grzelcyk has been held out of the previous three games with a lower-body injury and will not return Friday against the Ducks.
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Rangers last 8 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Rangers last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rangers last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Rangers last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Bruins last 11 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U15|6Push6W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
Boston Bruins last injuries
Rask is not expected to be available against the Ducks on Friday as he is to be rested.
New York Rangers last injuries
Skjei exited the last game with a lower-body injury leaving his status for Sunday's tilt with the Penguins cloudy.
Claesson has been designated for the injured reserve list with a shoulder injury and it is uncertain if he will be activated in time for Sunday's game against the Penguins.
Namestnikov is dealing with a facial contusion but is expected to be available for Friday's game against the Sabres.
Fast exited the last game due to an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will take part in Friday's contest with the Sabres.