Wagner is dealing with a right forearm injury and will not return against the Blues in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.
%W 0.45% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 2-0-2 in Lightning last 4 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U2|0Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Lightning last 20 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lightning last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-6-5 in Bruins last 29 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (29)O/U6|18Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Bruins last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Bruins last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Boston Bruins last injuries
Grzelcyk has been cleared from concussion protocol and is available to lace up for Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final against the Blues.
Chara sustained a broken jaw but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Blues in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final.