Wagner is dealing with a right forearm injury and is not expected to return during the Stanley Cup Final.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 18-6-3 in Lightning last 27 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (27)O/U18|6Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Lightning last 20 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lightning last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6-4 in Bruins last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (26)O/U6|16Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Bruins last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Boston Bruins last injuries
Marchand is expected to play against the Blues in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final despite left hand soreness.
Miller suffered a setback in his recovery from a lower-body injury and is unlikely to participate in the Stanley Cup Final.
Krejci is likely to participate in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final despite an illness.
Chara is nursing a right foot injury but it is not expected to impede his status for Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final versus the Blues.
Acciari is dealing with an upper-body injury and will not face the Hurricanes in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference finals.
McAvoy has served a one-game suspension for an illegal hit to the head and is expected to return for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Hurricanes.