Krug is hampered by an upper-body injury, and it remains to be seen if he will return to the lineup during the Eastern Conference round-robin game.
NY Islanders Trends
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Islanders last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-1 in Islanders last 11 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %90.90% (11)O/U1|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Islanders last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-0 in Islanders last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U0|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Bruins last 5 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Bruins last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5-2 in Bruins last 23 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %76.20% (23)O/U5|16Push2W/L
Boston Bruins last injuries
New York Islanders last injuries
Kuhnhackl is dealing with an unspecified injury. It is unknown if he will face the Panthers in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference qualifying round.
Pelech is on the injured reserve list with an Achilles injury. It is anticipated that he will be activated prior to Game 1 of the Eastern Conference qualifying round versus the Panthers.
Cizikas has landed on the injured reserve list due to a leg laceration, but he is expected to be activated versus the Panthers in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference qualifying round.
Hickey was away from the team tending to a personal matter, and it is yet to be determined if he will take part in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference qualifying round against the Panthers.
Bailey is tending to an unspecified injury, but it is likely he will play in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference qualifying round versus the Panthers.