Krug is hampered by an upper-body injury, and it remains to be seen if he will return to the lineup during the Eastern Conference round-robin game.
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Panthers last 5 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Panthers last 7 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Panthers last 4 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Panthers last 5 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bruins last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-5-2 in Bruins last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %79.20% (26)O/U5|19Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U7|3Push0W/L
Boston Bruins last injuries
Florida Panthers last injuries
Stillman is tending to an upper-body injury, and it is uncertain if it will impede his status against the Islanders in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference qualifying round.
Boyle has been activated from the injured reserve list after recovering from an upper-body injury, and he will likely return in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference qualifying round versus the Islanders.
Bobrovsky is hampered by a lower-body injury, and it is unknown if he will be available versus the Islanders in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference qualifying round.