Wagner is dealing with a right forearm injury and will not return against the Blues in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Blue Jackets last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Blue Jackets last 5 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-3-1 in Blue Jackets last 16 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (16)O/U3|12Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Blue Jackets last 6 playoff games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Bruins last 4 playoff games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-6-5 in Bruins last 26 playoff games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %71.40% (26)O/U6|15Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0-1 in Bruins last 5 playoff games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|0Push1W/L
Boston Bruins last injuries
Grzelcyk has been cleared from concussion protocol and is available to lace up for Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final against the Blues.
Chara sustained a broken jaw but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Blues in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final.
Chara left Monday's game with a laceration to his mouth and it is unknown if he will return.