Grzelcyk has been held out of the previous three games with a lower-body injury and will not return Friday against the Ducks.
%W 0.48% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 18-6-3 in Lightning last 27 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (27)O/U18|6Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Lightning last 20 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lightning last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6-4 in Bruins last 26 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.70% (26)O/U6|16Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Bruins last 6 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Boston Bruins last injuries
Rask is not expected to be available against the Ducks on Friday as he is to be rested.
Tampa Bay Lightning last injuries
Cernak has been absent from the lineup during the past two games due to a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will face the Canadiens on Saturday.
Palat has been held out of the previous two games with an upper-body injury but is likely to suit up Thursday against the Stars.
Joseph is dealing with an unspecified ailment and will not play against the Flames on Tuesday.
Point is suffering from a lower body injury and it is unknown if he will participate in Tuesday's matchup with the Golden Knights.