Wagner is dealing with a right forearm injury and will not return against the Blues in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.45% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
New Jersey Trends
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Devils last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Devils last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-2 in Devils last 12 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %70.00% (12)O/U3|7Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Devils last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-6-5 in Bruins last 29 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (29)O/U6|18Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bruins last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Bruins last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Boston Bruins last injuries
Grzelcyk has been cleared from concussion protocol and is available to lace up for Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final against the Blues.
Chara sustained a broken jaw but is likely to draw back into the lineup against the Blues in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final.
Chara left Monday's game with a laceration to his mouth and it is unknown if he will return.