Wagner is dealing with a right forearm injury and will not return against the Blues in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
Boston has been hit with the injury bug once again, losing David Backes
and Charlie McAvoy last week, which is causing the Bruins to have a
rather Jekyll-and-Hyde type of season.
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Blackhawks last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Blackhawks last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Blackhawks last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3-1 in Blackhawks last 11 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U3|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-6-4 in Bruins last 27 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.90% (27)O/U6|17Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Bruins last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U3|7Push1W/L
Boston Bruins last injuries
Grzelcyk has been cleared from concussion protocol and is available to lace up for Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final against the Blues.