Demers has missed the last two games due to a lower-body injury, and it has yet to be determined if he will play against the Capitals on Monday.
NY Rangers Trends
- TrendOver is 14-6-7 in Rangers last 27 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (27)O/U14|6Push7W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rangers last 6 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Rangers last 6 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Rangers last 5 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5-1 in Coyotes last 17 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %68.80% (17)O/U5|11Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Coyotes last 6 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 22-8 in Coyotes last 30 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %73.30% (30)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1-1 in Coyotes last 8 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %85.70% (8)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Arizona Coyotes last injuries
Richardson has been added to the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury. It is projected that he will be activated prior to Saturday's contest versus the Wild.
Oesterle has been absent from the lineup during the past two games due to a head injury. It is expected that he will be available for Saturday's matchup versus the Wild.
New York Rangers last injuries
Kakko has missed the previous two contests with an illness, and it is uncertain if his symptoms will subside in time for Wednesday's clash against the Capitals.
Trouba left the previous game with an upper-body injury, but it is expected that he will suit up for Saturday's contest against the Panthers.
Fast is tending to a personal matter but is likely to lace up against the Lightning on Thursday.
Zibanejad is sidelined with an upper-body injury. It is unknown when he will return to action.
Staal is recovering from surgery for an ankle infection. He is not expected to return to the lineup for at least two weeks.
Lundqvist is not expected to take part in Tuesday's game versus the Penguins as he is to be rested.
Lundqvist is not expected to take part in Monday's contest against the Senators due to a day of rest.