Girard has a shoulder injury and his status moving forward is unclear.
- TrendUnder is 9-3-1 in Avalanche last 13 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (13)O/U3|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Avalanche last 7 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4-1 in Avalanche last 15 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (15)O/U4|10Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5-1 in Coyotes last 17 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %68.80% (17)O/U5|11Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Coyotes last 9 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Coyotes last 4 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Coyotes last 10 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U4|10Push1W/L
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Varlamov is not expected to participate in Game 4 of the Western Conference first round as he is to be rested.
Varlamov is not expected to play in Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Flames as he is to be rested.
Rantanen has been out of commission due to an upper-body injury but is expected to return to the lineup against the Flames in Game 1 of the Western Conference first round.
Timmins has been designated for the non-roster injured reserve list due to concussion-like symptoms and will sit out the remainder of the season.