Kadri has been issued a suspension for the remainder of the Eastern Conference first round due to cross-checking an opponent.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Maple Leafs last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Maple Leafs last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Ducks last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-3 in Ducks last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U5|2Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Ducks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-3 in Ducks last 14 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %78.60% (14)O/U1|4Push2W/L
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Hyman is nursing a leg injury but is likely to suit up against the Bruins in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Kadri left Saturday's game with an apparent knee injury and his return is questionable.