Ritchie is battling an illness and will not be in the lineup against the Bruins on Friday.
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Maple Leafs last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Maple Leafs last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Ducks last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-3 in Ducks last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U5|2Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Ducks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-3 in Ducks last 14 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %78.60% (14)O/U1|4Push2W/L
Anaheim Ducks last injuries
Gibson is on injured reserve with injuries to his back, neck and head. He will not be in the lineup on Friday versus the Bruins.
Johnson has been placed on injured reserve after being struck in the head with a puck at practice. He is not expected to return to action until the end of February.
Miller is dealing with a knee injury but is expected to be available for Friday's game against the Bruins.
Eaves has been placed on the injured reserve list due to flu-like symptoms and there is no timetable for recovery.
Miller has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a sprained MCL but is expected to return Wednesday against the Canucks.
Holzer was away from the team dealing with a personal matter. He has returned but is not expected to play against the Canucks on Wednesday.
Kase is on the long-term injured reserve list due to a torn labrum in his right shoulder. The timeline for his recovery is five-to-six months, effectively ending his season.
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Ennis has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a broken ankle but it is unclear if he will return Saturday against the Coyotes.
Johnsson exited the previous game with a left leg injury and he will not play against the Coyotes on Saturday.
Andersen is not expected to be available Sunday against the Rangers as he is to be rested.