Gibson is on injured reserve with injuries to his back, neck and head. There is no timetable for return.
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Senators last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Senators last 12 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Senators last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-13-3 in Senators last 51 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.90% (51)O/U13|35Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Ducks last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-3 in Ducks last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U5|2Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Ducks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-3 in Ducks last 14 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %78.60% (14)O/U4|1Push1W/L
Anaheim Ducks last injuries
Johnson has been placed on injured reserve after being struck in the head with a puck at practice. He is not expected to return to action until the end of February.
Ritchie sat out the last game battling an illness and it is unknown if he will be in the lineup against the Capitals on Sunday.
Eaves has been placed on the injured reserve list due to flu-like symptoms and there is no timetable for recovery.
Miller is dealing with a knee injury but is expected to be available for Friday's game against the Bruins.
Miller has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a sprained MCL but is expected to return Wednesday against the Canucks.
Holzer was away from the team dealing with a personal matter. He has returned but is not expected to play against the Canucks on Wednesday.
Ottawa Senators last injuries
Duchene is not expected to play Thursday against the Devils as he is to be rested.
Borowiecki has been placed on the injured reserve with a foot injury and is expected to miss at least one week of action.
Boedker has been activated from injured reserve list after recuperating from a mid-body injury and is expected to return for Monday's tilt against the Blackhawks.
Anderson has sat out the previous three games due to an eye injury but is expected to return against the Blackhawks on Monday.
Rodewald has been placed on injured reserve with an abdominal issue.
Jaros sat out his third-consecutive game with a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will suit up Tuesday against the Hurricanes.
Harpur sat out the last game with an unspecified injury and it is unknown if he will be available for Saturday's game against the Jets.