Johnson has been placed on injured reserve after being struck in the head with a puck at practice. He is not expected to return to action until the end of February.
- TrendOver is 15-7-1 in Red Wings last 23 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.20% (23)O/U15|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Red Wings last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Red Wings last 5 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Red Wings last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Ducks last 10 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Ducks last 4 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Ducks last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Ducks last 7 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|6Push0W/L
Anaheim Ducks last injuries
Gibson is on injured reserve with injuries to his back, neck and head. There is no timetable for return.
Ritchie sat out the last game battling an illness and it is unknown if he will be in the lineup against the Capitals on Sunday.
Eaves has been placed on the injured reserve list due to flu-like symptoms and there is no timetable for recovery.
Miller is dealing with a knee injury but is expected to be available for Friday's game against the Bruins.
Miller has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a sprained MCL but is expected to return Wednesday against the Canucks.
Holzer was away from the team dealing with a personal matter. He has returned but is not expected to play against the Canucks on Wednesday.
Kesler is on injured reserve with an injury to his lower body but is expected to be activated in time for Monday's game against the Maple Leafs.
Detroit Red Wings last injuries
Nyquist was absent from the lineup during the previous game with an illness but is expected to suit up against the Blackhawks on Wednesday.
Bernier left the last game due to an upper-body injury but is likely to be available for Wednesday's contest against the Blackhawks.
Nielsen sat out the last game dealing with a stomach virus but is expected to be ready to return in time for Sunday's game against the Flyers.
Bertuzzi has been placed on injured reserve with an upper-body injury but it is expected he will lace up for Saturday's contest against the Flyers.
Daley is on injured reserve with a broken foot but is expected to be available for Tuesday's game against the Predators.
Larkin is sidelined due to a strained oblique but is expected to return to action against the Golden Knights on Thursday.
Rasmussen has returned from a conditioning stint in the minors after a hamstring injury. It is likely he will be activated from injured reserve in time for Thursday's game against the Golden Knights.