Miller has been placed on the injured reserve list due to a sprained MCL and is not expected to return until at least the beginning of February.
%W 0.37% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Jets last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-4 in Jets last 16 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (16)O/U10|2Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Jets last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Ducks last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-3 in Ducks last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U5|2Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Ducks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Ducks last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Anaheim Ducks last injuries
Solfverberg has been designated for the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
Kesler is on injured reserve with an injury to his lower body and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Eaves has landed on injured reserve with a fractured rib. He has been sent down to the AHL on a conditioning stint but is expected to return following the All-Star break.
Kase is hampered by an upper-body injury and it is unknown if he will play against the Devils on Saturday.
Rakell has been activated from the injured reserve list where he was sidelined with a sprained ankle. He is expected to return to action against the Senators on Wednesday.
Fowler has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a complex right facial fracture to his jaw bone, cheekbone and orbital bone. He is expected to return Sunday against the Oilers.
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Chiarot has missed the last two games with a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will hit the ice against the Stars on Stars.
Hellebuyck is unlikely to play against the Golden Knights on Tuesday as he is to be rested.
Myers has been held out of the previous two games due to a lower-body injury but it is expected he will be available against the Golden Knights on Tuesday.
Perreault exited the previous game with a head injury but is projected to play on Sunday versus the Ducks.
Ehlers is on injured reserve with a shoulder injury and is expected to be out of action until the middle of February.