Kesler will miss an undetermined length of time due to a hip injury.
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Wild last 4 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Wild last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-2 in Wild last 7 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %80.00% (7)O/U1|4Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Ducks last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-3 in Ducks last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U5|2Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Ducks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-3 in Ducks last 15 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (15)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Anaheim Ducks last injuries
Johnson has been placed on injured reserve after being struck in the head with a puck at practice. He is not expected to return to action until at least the end of March.
Ritchie has a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will take the ice against the Kings on Sunday.
Gibson is not expected to be available against the Kings on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Grant is dealing with an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will play against the Kings on Sunday.
Ritchie is saddled by a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will take the ice against the Canadiens on Friday.
Grant has been absent from the lineup during the last three games due to an upper-body injury and it is unknown if he will return against the Canadiens on Friday.
Ritchie has been held out of the past two games with an injury to his lower body but is expected to suit up Wednesday against the Blues.
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Eriksson is saddled by a lower-body injury and is expected to miss at least one week of action.
Zucker exited the last game due to a right leg injury and it is undetermined if he will be in Sunday's lineup versus the Islanders.
Kunin is dealing with an upper-body injury but is likely to return to the ice for Thursday's game versus the Stars.
Rask has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury and is expected to return to action against the Sharks on Monday.