Paquette is on injured reserve with a right arm injury and is expected to be on the IR until at least the start of November.
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Maple Leafs last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-6-2 in Maple Leafs last 26 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (26)O/U18|6Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-3-1 in Maple Leafs last 14 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %76.90% (14)O/U3|10Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 19-7-2 in Maple Leafs last 28 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %73.10% (28)O/U19|7Push2W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 32-14-5 in Lightning last 51 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %69.60% (51)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Lightning last 6 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U18|6Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Lightning last 4 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Lightning last injuries
Point is expected make his season debut Thursday against the Maple Leafs after having sat out the previous two games while healing from offseason hip surgery.
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Johnsson exited the previous game due to a leg injury, and it is unclear if he will dress against the Bruins on Monday.
Tavares will miss at least two weeks due to a broken finger.
Andersen is not expected to participate in Wednesday's game versus the Capitals due to a day of rest.