Johnson exited the previous game due to a lower-body injury and will not participate in Saturday's contest against the Sharks.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Sabres last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Sabres last 5 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Sabres last 10 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Sabres last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lightning last 5 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 38-15-3 in Lightning last 56 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.70% (56)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Lightning last 7 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Lightning last injuries
Hedman left the previous game due to an upper-body injury but is expected to suit up for Tuesday's matchup against the Stars.
Stralman is unlikely to play Saturday against the Sabres as he will be given the night off.
Callahan has sat out the previous two games with an upper-body injury but it is likely he will suit up against the Sabres on Saturday.
Miller is on injured reserve with an upper-body injury but it is expected he will return to the lineup for Saturday's matchup versus the Sabres.
Coburn missed the last game with an upper body injury but is expected to play Tuesday against the Blue Jackets.
Buffalo Sabres last injuries
Skinner is dealing with an undefined injury but it is expected he will play against the Canucks on Friday.
Eichel has landed on the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury but it is likely he will be activated in time for Friday's game against the Hurricanes.
Reinhart is ailing from an illness but it is expected that the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's clash with the Devils.
Girgensons has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury and is expected to be available for Tuesday's game against the Devils.