Edmundson has missed the last four games due to a lower-body injury and it has yet to be established if he will return Thursday against the Red Wings.
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Stars last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Stars last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Stars last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Stars last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U9|1Push0W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Blues last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-5-2 in Blues last 24 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.30% (24)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-15-3 in Blues last 51 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %68.80% (51)O/U15|33Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5-1 in Blues last 19 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.20% (19)O/U5|0Push0W/L
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Blais has sat out the previous four games due to a foot injury and it is unclear if he will rejoin the lineup against the Red Wings on Thursday.
Tarasenko is recovering from an upper-body injury and is expected to return against the Oilers on Tuesday.
Binnington is not expected to be available against the Sabres on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Perron has been removed from injured reserve where he was dealing with concussion-like symptoms. He is expected to return Saturday versus the Penguins.
Schenn exited the previous game due to a facial laceration but is likely to be available for Thursday contest against the Senators.
Maroon has suffered a right leg injury but is likely to play Tuesday against the Coyotes.
Binnington is not expected to play Thursday against the Kings as he is to be rested.
Dallas Stars last injuries
Fedun missed the last game as he is away from the team due to a personal matter and it is unknown if he will rejoin the lineup Thursday against the Avalanche.
Bishop has sat out the past two games with a lower-body injury but it is not expected to impede his status for Tuesday's tilt with the Panthers.
Comeau was held out of the previous game due to a lower-body injury but it is likely he will take part in Tuesday's clash against the Panthers.
Polak is dealing with an undisclosed issue and it is unclear if he will be available for Sunday's game against the Canucks.
Janmark missed the last game with a foot injury and it is unclear if he will play against the Canucks on Sunday.
Faksa sat out the previous game due to a neck injury, leaving his status for Saturday's matchup against the Blackhawks hazy.
Shore sat out his second-consecutive game with a left knee injury and it is unclear if he will face the Canadiens on Friday.
Radulov was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to disciplinary reasons but is expected to lace up for Thursday's contest against the Avalanche.