Dunn is nursing a jaw injury and it is unclear if he will draw back into the lineup against the Bruins in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final.
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Stars last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Stars last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-0-1 in Stars last 4 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Stars last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U9|1Push0W/L
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Blues last 9 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-5-2 in Blues last 24 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %77.30% (24)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-15-3 in Blues last 51 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %68.80% (51)O/U15|33Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5-1 in Blues last 19 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %72.20% (19)O/U5|0Push0W/L
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Blais exited the previous game after blocking a shot but is expected to return in Game 5 of the Western Conference finals against the Sharks.
Gunnarsson is battling a lower-body injury and it is uncertain if he will be available for Game 4 of the Western Conference finals against the Sharks.
Blais is facing disciplinary action for a illegal hit to the head of an opponent. His status for Game 4 of the Western Conference finals against the Sharks is in question.