Hornqvist suffered a concussion and is expected to remain out of the lineup through the All-Star break.
Los Angeles Trends
- TrendUnder is 36-15-7 in Kings last 58 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.60% (58)O/U15|36Push7W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-0 in Kings last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U0|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Kings last 7 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1-1 in Kings last 9 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U1|7Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Penguins last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U15|36Push7W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Penguins last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Penguins last 5 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U15|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Penguins last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
Pittsburgh Penguins last injuries
Aston-Reese is on injured reserve with an upper-body injury and it is unknown when he will return to action.
Murray is not expected to play Sunday against the Blackhawks as he is to be rested.
Los Angeles Kings last injuries
Fantenberg was held out of the previous game with a lower-body injury and it is undetermined if he will be a participant in Saturday's matchup against the Avalanche.
Lewis has been designated for the injured reserve list with a fractured foot and is likely to be held out of action until at least the latter part of January.
Martinez has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from an upper-body injury and is likely to draw back into the lineup Thursday against the Senators.