Malkin is sidelined due to an upper-body injury and his status is week-to-week moving forward.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
This year in the NHL has been wildly unpredictable but the 9-1 run the
Penguins are on has them right back in the conversation as legitimate
Stanley Cup contenders -- or does it? T
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Ducks last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Ducks last 7 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Ducks last 26 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Ducks last 4 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Penguins last 11 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-2 in Penguins last 12 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (12)O/U7|3Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Penguins last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Penguins last 6 games as a road favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Pittsburgh Penguins last injuries
Aston-Reese has been out of commission with an injury to his lower body and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Ruhwedel has been held out of action due to a right arm injury. A return to the lineup has yet to be determined.
Maata is on injured reserve with a separated shoulder and is expected to sit out until at least the early part of April.
Rust has been held out action with a lower-body injury and it is undetermined if he will return to the lineup against the Flyers on Sunday.
Anaheim Ducks last injuries
Larsson sat out the previous game due to a Charley horse and it is unknown if he will suit up against the Sharks on Friday.
Johnson has been placed on injured reserve after being struck in the head with a puck at practice. He is not expected to return to action until at least the beginning of April.
Kesler will miss an undetermined length of time due to a hip injury.
Ritchie has a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will take the ice against the Kings on Sunday.
Gibson is not expected to be available against the Kings on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Grant is dealing with an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will play against the Kings on Sunday.