Raffl sat out the previous game due to an upper-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will suit up Friday against the Penguins.
St. Louis Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Blues last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-9-2 in Blues last 30 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (30)O/U9|19Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Blues last 8 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Blues last 6 games as a home underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Flyers last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Flyers last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Flyers last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U10|23Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Flyers last 8 games as a road underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Philadelphia Flyers last injuries
Hart is sidelined with an abdominal strain and is expected to miss two to three weeks.
Patrick is on the long-term injured reserve list with a migraine disorder, and there is no timetable for return.
Braun is sidelined with a groin injury. It is expected that he will return to action for Saturday's matchup versus the Kings.
St. Louis Blues last injuries
Sundqvist sat out the previous game with a lower-body injury, and it is unknown if he will face the Oilers on Friday.
Steen was forced from the last game due to a lower-body injury. It has yet to be determined if he will lace up for Friday's contest against the Oilers.
MacEachern has missed the last two games with a lower-body injury, and it is unclear if he will be available for Friday's battle against the Oilers.
Blais has been activated from the injured reserve list after recovering from right wrist surgery. He will likely be in the lineup Tuesday versus the Flames.
Parayko has been activated from the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury, and is expected to play in Monday's contest against the Canucks.
Gunnarsson has been activated from the injured reserve list due to an arm injury. It is projected that he will play in Saturday's game against the Avalanche.