Rask has missed the past two games with a lower-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will play against the Oilers on Tuesday.
%W 0.54% | Streak 2
L10: W7 L3 P0
- TrendOver is 4-1-1 in Jets last 6 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U4|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-4 in Jets last 16 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (16)O/U10|2Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-1 in Jets last 8 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (8)O/U5|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Wild last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-6-6 in Wild last 29 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %73.90% (29)O/U17|6Push6W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-2 in Wild last 10 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %75.00% (10)O/U2|6Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Wild last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U10|2Push4W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Zuccarello is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury, and it is undetermined how much he will need to recover.
Eriksson is sidelined with a lower-body injury and is expected to miss one to two weeks.
Staal is dealing with a minor unspecified injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Jets on Thursday.
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Letestu has been placed on injured reserve due to an unspecified injury, and he is not expected to return until at least the beginning of November.
Bitetto has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury, but it is uncertain if he will face the Kings on Tuesday.
Little is going through the league's concussion protocol, but he is expected to make his season debut Sunday against the Oilers.
Lowry left Tuesday's game with a head injury, and it is unknown if he will return.
Hellebuyck is not expected to take part in Sunday's game against the penguins due to a day of rest.
Morrissey has been held out of the past two games due to an upper-body injury, but it is likely that he will be in Thursday's lineup versus the Wild.
Kulikov has been activated from injured reserve which he was on due to a personal matter. He is expected to play in Thursday's contest against the Penguins.