Aberg has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury and is projected to return Tuesday against the Ducks.
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Flames last 6 games as a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 33-14-4 in Flames last 51 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %70.20% (51)O/U14|33Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Flames last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-2 in Flames last 6 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U3|1Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 23-9-5 in Wild last 37 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.90% (37)O/U14|33Push4W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-1 in Wild last 10 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Hendricks has missed the past two games due to an upper-body injury, and will not lace up for Tuesday's matchup against the Ducks.
Rask has landed on injured reserve with a lower-body injury. He will not suit up against the Ducks on Tuesday.
Koivu has been placed on injured reserve due to a torn ACL and meniscus in his right knee. He has been shut down for the remainder of the season.
Fehr missed the last game due to illness but is likely to suit up for Thursday's contest against the Oilers.
Calgary Flames last injuries
Brodie was held out of the previous game due to a lower-body injury and his status for Wednesday's matchup with the Islanders is up in the air.
Neal missed his second-straight game due to an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Islanders on Wednesday.
Hamonic exited the last game with a hand injury but it is likely he will play against the Canucks on Saturday.
Kylington was absent from the lineup during the previous game with an injury to an unlisted location and it is unclear if he will play against the Canucks on Saturday.
Hamonic sat out the last game due to a lower-body injury and it is unlikely he will suit up for Thursday's contest against the Sharks.