Ericsson has been placed on the injured reserve list with injuries to his back, hips and groin. His status for Tuesday's game against the Canucks is unclear.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Canadiens last 8 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Canadiens last 6 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1-1 in Canadiens last 7 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Canadiens last 5 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-8 in Red Wings last 29 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U21|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Red Wings last 6 games as a home favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Red Wings last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U1|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Red Wings last 8 games a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Detroit Red Wings last injuries
Cholowski sat out the previous game with an undefined injury, and it is unclear if he will play Tuesday against the Canucks.
Erne has missed the last two games with an upper-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will get back on the ice Friday against the Oilers.
Nemeth is ailing from an illness, but the symptoms are expected to subside in time for Thursday's contest versus the Flames.
Dekeyser sat out the previous game with an mid-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will play against the Flames on Thursday.
Nielsen has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a facial injury. He is expected to return against the Canucks on Tuesday.
Daley has been activated from injured reserve after recovering from a lower-body injury, and is likely to be activated prior to Tuesday's game against the Canucks.
Frazen has hit the injured reserve list due to a concussion, and he will miss the entire 2019-20 season.
Montreal Canadiens last injuries
Armia has sat out the previous two games due to a lower-body injury, and it is unknown if he will play Thursday against the Sharks.
Price is not expected to take part in Sunday's game versus the Wild due to a day of rest.
Fleury sat out the last game tending to an unspecified injury, and it is unknown if he will dress for Sunday's matchup against the Wild.
Cousins has missed the previous four games with a back injury, but it is projected that he will be available Thursday against the Wild.