Ericsson has been absent from the lineup during the last four games due to a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will return Saturday against the Golden Knights.
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Wild last 7 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Wild last 4 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 24-11-5 in Wild last 40 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %68.60% (40)O/U24|11Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Wild last 9 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8-1 in Red Wings last 29 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (29)O/U24|11Push5W/L
- TrendOver is 16-2 in Red Wings last 18 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (18)O/U2|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Red Wings last 6 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U9|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Red Wings last 11 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U0|4Push1W/L
Detroit Red Wings last injuries
Sulak sat out the previous game with an illness and it is unclear if he will be in Saturday's lineup versus the Golden Knights.
Abdelkader suffered a hairline fracture to his lower-leg and is expected to miss at least three-to four weeks, likely ending his season.
Daley is likely to miss the remainder of the season due to a back injury.
Larkin is sidelined with a soft-tissue injury in his neck but it is likely he will return to action Tuesday against the Rangers.
Minnesota Wild last injuries
Eriksson is saddled with a lower-body injury and is expected to be absent from the lineup until at least the early part of April.
Zucker exited the last game due to a right leg injury and it is undetermined if he will be in Sunday's lineup versus the Islanders.
Kunin is dealing with an upper-body injury but is likely to return to the ice for Thursday's game versus the Stars.
Rask has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury and is expected to return to action against the Sharks on Monday.