Cole has been placed on injured reserve due to a fractured orbital bone and there is no timetable for recovery.
- TrendUnder is 7-2-3 in Panthers last 12 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %77.80% (12)O/U2|7Push3W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Panthers last 4 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Panthers last 5 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1-1 in Panthers last 7 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %83.30% (7)O/U5|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Avalanche last 6 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1-1 in Avalanche last 9 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %87.50% (9)O/U7|1Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Avalanche last 7 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Avalanche last 8 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U3|0Push1W/L
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Barberio has been activated from the injured reserve and it is uncertain if he will return from a head injury Wednesday against the Jets.
Wilson has been designated for the injured reserve list with an upper-body injury and it is undetermined how long it will keep him out of the lineup.
Timmins has been designated for the non-roster injured reserve list due to concussion-like symptoms and will be held out of the lineup until at least the end of February.
Florida Panthers last injuries
Luongo missed the previous game as he is away from the team due to a death in the family but is likely to rejoin the lineup Tuesday against the Sabres.
McGinn is dealing with an unspecified ailment and will not play against the Sabres on Tuesday.
Weegar has been placed on injured reserve with an upper-body injury and there is no timetable for recovery.
McGinn is hampered by an unlisted issue and his status Tuesday against the Sabres is uncertain.
Sceviour has landed on injured reserve with a wrist injury and is expected to miss multiple weeks.
Dadonov is battling an illness but is likely to lace up against the Flames on Thursday.
Hawryluk has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury and is likely to return Thursday against the Flames.
Bjugstad is battling an unspecified injury but is likely to face the Flyers on Monday.