Krug is sidelined with a concussion and it is uncertain if he will be cleared in time for Thursday's matchup with the Devils.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Maple Leafs last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 35-16-1 in Maple Leafs last 52 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.60% (52)O/U35|16Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-6-5 in Bruins last 28 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.90% (28)O/U6|17Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Bruins last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
Boston Bruins last injuries
Grzelcyk is sidelined due to an injured forearm but is likely to return by the early part of April.
DeBrusk has sat out the past five games with a lower-body injury but it is likely he will return Saturday against the Blue Jackets.
Kurlay has sat out the past two games while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol. He is likely to be cleared in time for Thursday's tilt with the Panthers.
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Gauthier sat out the previous game due to a foot injury and it will keep him out of Wednesday's lineup against the Sabres.
Marincin missed the last game with an illness and the symptoms will not subside in time for Wednesday's clash with the Sabres.
Andersen is unlikely to perform in Wednesday's game against the Sabres as he is to be rested.
Nylander is likely to participate in Wednesday's game against the Sabres despite an illness.
Kapanen has missed the last four games while going through the league-mandated concussion protocol but is expected to be cleared in time for Tuesday's contest against the Predators.
Hyman sat out the last game due to the flu and it is unclear if the symptoms will subside in time for Friday's contest with the Flyers.
Hyman missed practice for an unspecified reason but is expected to play in Monday's game against the Lightning.
Kadri has been sidelined going through the league's concussion protocol but is expected to return Saturday against the Oilers.