Nordstrum is on the injured reserve list due to a non-displaced fibula fracture in his leg and will be out of action for at least three weeks.
- TrendUnder is 3-1-2 in Maple Leafs last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (6)O/U1|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Maple Leafs last 7 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Maple Leafs last 4 games as an underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 35-16-1 in Maple Leafs last 52 games as a favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %68.60% (52)O/U35|16Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 17-6-5 in Bruins last 28 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %73.90% (28)O/U6|17Push5W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Bruins last 7 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Bruins last 10 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
Boston Bruins last injuries
Wagner is battling an illness but it is likely he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Flyers.
DeBrusk has a lower-body injury but is expected to lace up for Wednesday's game against the Flyers.
McAvoy is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury. He has returned to practice and is lining up to return Saturday against the Maple Leafs.
Rask is not expected to play Thursday against the Capitals as he is to be rested.
Toronto Maple Leafs last injuries
Sparks has passed the league-mandated concussion protocol and is expected to return to action against the Avalanche on Monday.
Anderson has landed on injured reserve with a groin injury and is also battling the flu. It is anticipated that he will be activated prior to Monday's game against the Avalanche.
Hyman has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a sprained ankle and is likely to return to action Thursday against the Devils.