Krug is hampered by an upper-body injury, and it remains to be seen if he will return to the lineup during the Eastern Conference round-robin game.
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Avalanche last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-4-1 in Avalanche last 18 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %76.50% (18)O/U13|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Avalanche last 7 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Avalanche last 11 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bruins last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U13|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
Boston Bruins last injuries
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
Wilson has been placed on injured reserve with a lower-body injury, but he is likely to come back when the league returns.
Calvert has been sent to the injured reserve list due to a lower-body injury, but he will likely return to the ice as soon as the league deems it safe to play.
Rantanen has been designated for the injured reserve list with a broken collarbone. It is anticipated that he will return to the fold in time for when the league reconvenes.
Kadri is on the injured reserve list due to an ankle injury. He is likely to return to the lineup when the league starts back up.