Nordstrom sat out the previous game due to an upper-body injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Maple Leafs on Tuesday.
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Avalanche last 5 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-4-1 in Avalanche last 18 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %76.50% (18)O/U13|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Avalanche last 7 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Avalanche last 11 games as a home favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Bruins last 9 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Bruins last 4 games as a favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U13|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Bruins last 8 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-1 in Bruins last 8 games as a home underdog of +151 to +200.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U1|7Push0W/L
Boston Bruins last injuries
Krejci has missed the last two games due to an upper-body injury, and it is unknown if he will dress versus the Maple Leafs on Tuesday.
Kuhlman has a lower-body injury, and it is uncertain if he will be available for Tuesday's contest versus the Maple Leafs.
Bergeron is expected to lace up against the Maple Leafs on Saturday despite dealing with a lower-body injury.
Rask is not expected to participate in Monday's game versus the Ducks due to a day of rest.
Moore has been placed on the injured reserve list with a broken humerus, and he is expected to be out until the middle of November.
Miller is recovering from a fractured kneecap and will miss an undetermined length of time while on injured reserve.
Nordstrom has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a fractured foot. He is expected to make his season debut Thursday against the Avalanche.
Colorado Avalanche last injuries
MacKinnon is tending to a leg injury but is projected to lace up against the Lightning on Saturday.
MacKinnon suffered a leg contusion the previous game, but he will play against the Panthers on Friday.
Compher has been activated from the injured reserve list after healing from a lower-body injury, and it is projected that he will be activated for Wednesday's game against the Penguins.
Cole has recovered from offseason surgery on his hips and is expected to make his season debut Monday against the Capitals.
Donskoi is tending to an undefined injury but is projected to face the Coyotes on Saturday.
Landeskog is expected to lace up against the Coyotes on Saturday despite dealing with an unspecified injury.
Wilson has sat out the previous two games recovering from shoulder surgery, but it is projected that he will play against the Bruins on Thursday.