Larsson is hampered by a Charley horse and is unlikely to lace up for Wednesday's game against the Jets.
%W 0.37% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Jets last 11 games as a home favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-4 in Jets last 16 games a home underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (16)O/U10|2Push4W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9 in Jets last 28 games as an underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %67.90% (28)O/U19|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Jets last 8 games as a favorite of -201 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Ducks last 4 games as a road underdog of +201 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2-3 in Ducks last 10 games as a road favorite of -151 to -200.Hit %71.40% (10)O/U5|2Push3W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Ducks last 5 games as a road favorite of -110 to -150.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Ducks last 6 games as an underdog of +110 to +150.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Anaheim Ducks last injuries
Kesler will miss an undetermined length of time due to a hip injury.
Johnson has been placed on injured reserve after being struck in the head with a puck at practice. He is not expected to return to action until at least the end of March.
Ritchie has a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will take the ice against the Kings on Sunday.
Gibson is not expected to be available against the Kings on Sunday as he is to be rested.
Grant is dealing with an upper-body injury and it is unclear if he will play against the Kings on Sunday.
Ritchie is saddled by a lower-body injury and it is unknown if he will take the ice against the Canadiens on Friday.
Grant has been absent from the lineup during the last three games due to an upper-body injury and it is unknown if he will return against the Canadiens on Friday.
Winnipeg Jets last injuries
Morrow has been activated from the injured reserve list with a lower-body injury and is likely to return to the lineup against the Ducks on Wednesday.
Hellebuyck is not expected to play Monday against the Kings as he is to be rested.
Byfuglien is on injured reserve with an ankle injury but is expected to return by the latter part of March.
Lowery has been suspended for two games due to high-sticking an opponent but is likely to be reinstated in time for Friday's matchup against the hurricanes.