White exited the previous game due to a grade one MCL sprain in his left knee, and it has yet to be established if he will face the Giants on Sunday.
%W 0.54% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Panthers last 9 games as a home underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U2|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3-1 in Panthers last 12 games as a home underdog.Hit %72.70% (12)O/U3|8Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Panthers last 5 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Panthers last 4 games as a home favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Trends
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Buccaneers last 11 games as a road favorite.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U9|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Buccaneers last 7 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U3|1Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Buccaneers last 6 games as a road underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Buccaneers last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
Tampa Bay Buccaneers last injuries
Gabbert has sat out the past two games with a dislocated left shoulder, and it is unclear if he will be available for Sunday's contest against the Giants.
Harris has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games due to an illness, and it is unknown if he will be ready Sunday against the Giants.
Dean departed the previous game due to a left ankle injury, and it is undetermined if he will suit up Sunday against the Giants.
Edwards was lifted from the last game due to a left leg injury, and it is uncertain if he will play against the Giants on Sunday.
Evans has hit the injured reserve list with ongoing soreness in his Achilles tendon, and it is unclear when he will return.
Nunez-Roches left the last game due to a hand injury but is expected to face the Panthers on Thursday.
Bond was held out of the last game with a hamstring injury. He is projected to be active Thursday against the Panthers.
Carolina Panthers last injuries
Gaulden was held out of the previous game due to a groin injury, and it is uncertain if he will suit up Week 3 against the Cardinals.
Little has been held out of the past two games due to a concussion, and it is unknown if he will be cleared from the concussion protocol in time for Week 3 against the Cardinals.
Irvin has sat out the last two games with a hamstring injury, and it is unclear if he will play against the Cardinals in Week 3.
Olsen is nursing a sore back but is likely to face the Buccaneers on Thursday.
Turner is dealing with a groin injury, but it is likely that he will suit up against the Rams on Sunday.
Newton has a mid-foot sprain but is expected to be available Sunday against the Rams.