Willson is not expected to play versus the Eagles on Sunday after leaving the previous game due to a hamstring injury.
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Falcons last 7 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Falcons last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Falcons last 5 games as a home underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Falcons last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Seahawks last 7 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Seahawks last 6 games as a road underdog of 0.5-3.0.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Seahawks last 7 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 24-8 in Seahawks last 32 games as a road underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %75.00% (32)O/U24|8Push0W/L
Seattle Seahawks last injuries
Haynes has been activated from the PUP list. It is undetermined if he will be available for against the Eagles on Sunday.
Lockett will likely be available against the Eagles on Sunday despite exiting the previous game with a lower-leg contusion and severe swelling.
Dickson has been placed on the Injured Reserve/Designated for Return list while he recuperates from offseason knee surgery. It is anticipated that he will make his season debut against the Eagles on Sunday.
Hill has sat out the past four games with an elbow injury, and it is unclear if he will return to action Sunday against the Eagles.
Jefferson has been held out of the previous two games with an oblique injury, and it is likely he will participate in Monday's battle versus the 49ers.
Hunt is dealing with a hip injury, but it is likely that he will play against the 49ers on Monday.
Iupati is bothered by injuries to his back and foot, but it is unlikely to impede his status for Monday's tilt versus the 49ers.
Atlanta Falcons last injuries
McKinley left the last game with a shoulder injury, leaving his status uncertain for Sunday's contest against the Buccaneers.
Ishmael missed the last game with a concussion, and it is undetermined if he will pass protocol in time for Sunday's battle versus the Buccaneers.
Cominsky has missed the last two contests after injuring his ankle. It is unknown if he will be ready to return for Sunday's tilt against the Buccaneers.
Freeman is recovering from a sprained foot, and it is unknown if he will suit up Sunday against the Buccaneers.
Clayborn was forced from the previous game due to a groin injury, and it is uncertain if he will draw back into the lineup against the Buccaneers on Sunday.
Hooper is expected to miss four weeks due to a sprained MCL.
Trufant has sat out the past four games due to a toe injury, but it is likely that he will be available against the Panthers on Sunday.
Schweitzer missed the last game while nursing a head injury, but he is expected to line up against the Panthers on Sunday.