Tartt is dealing with a ribs injury, and it is uncertain if he will line up against the Chiefs in the 2020 Super Bowl.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W4 L5 P1
%W 0.46% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Saints last 12 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Saints last 9 games as a home favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-2-1 in Saints last 13 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (13)O/U10|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Saints last 11 games as a home favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 49ers last 7 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in 49ers last 6 games as a road underdog of 0.5-3.0.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-4 in 49ers last 15 games as a road underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U11|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in 49ers last 10 games as a road favorite.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
San Francisco 49ers last injuries
Alexander has a pectoral injury, but he is projected to take on the Chiefs in the 2020 Super Bowl.
Ford is dealing with injuries to his quadriceps and hamstring. It is anticipated that he will partake in the 2020 Super Bowl versus the Chiefs.
Pettis is fighting off an illness, and it is up in the air if he will be active for the 2020 Super Bowl versus the Chiefs.
Coleman has a right shoulder dislocation, and it is unclear if he will play against the Chiefs in the 2020 Super Bowl.
Ford is dealing with a hamstring injury, but it is projected that he will line up against the Packers in the NFC championship game.
Ward is bothered by a hand injury, but he is projected to participate in the NFC championship game versus the Packers.
Mostert is tending to a calf injury but is projected to take on the Packers in the NFC championship.