Hurd has sat out the previous two games due to a back injury, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Steelers in Week 3.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Broncos last 5 games as a home underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Broncos last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Broncos last 11 games as a home favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Broncos last 4 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in 49ers last 8 games as a road favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 49ers last 7 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in 49ers last 10 games as a road underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in 49ers last 20 games as a road favorite of 3.5-10.0.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
San Francisco 49ers last injuries
Ward has been held out of the last two games while recovering from surgery to repair a broken finger. It is unknown if he will play Week 3 against the Steelers.
Verrett has missed the last two games due to an ankle injury, and it is unclear if he will suit up Week 3 against the Steelers.
Staley suffered a broken left fibula and is expected to miss eight weeks.
Ford was lifted from the last game with a knee injury. It is unknown if he will participate in Week 3's contest against the Steelers.
Nzeocha is ailing from an illness, but the symptoms will subside in time for Sunday's game against the Bengals.
Bosa is dealing with a high-ankle sprain, but it is anticipated that he will be on the field against the Bengals on Sunday.
Breida departed the previous game due to dehydration, leaving his status hazy for Sunday's contest versus the Bengals.
Denver Broncos last injuries
Patrick has wound up on injured reserve after having surgery to fix a broken left hand. It is uncertain when he will be activated.
Callahan missed the previous game due to a foot injury, and will not be ready to face the Bears on Sunday.
Davis sat out the last game due to a calf injury, and will not suit up against the Bears on Sunday.
Marshall is managing a neck injury but is likely to suit up in Monday's tilt versus the Raiders.
Hamilton is dealing with a hamstring injury, but it is not expected to impede his status against the Raiders on Monday.
Yiadom is rehabbing a shoulder injury, but he is expected to be ready to suit up against the Raiders on Monday.
Lindsay is expected to be ready to play against the Raiders on Monday despite having offseason surgery to repair a right wrist injury.
Sanders is on the mend from a torn Achilles and offseason ankle surgery. He is likely to make his season debut Monday against the Raiders.