Tartt is dealing with a ribs injury, and it is uncertain if he will line up against the Chiefs in the 2020 Super Bowl.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Broncos last 5 games as a home underdog of 3.5-10.0.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Broncos last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2-1 in Broncos last 11 games as a home favorite of 10.5 or greater.Hit %80.00% (11)O/U8|2Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Broncos last 4 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
San Francisco Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in 49ers last 8 games as a road favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 49ers last 7 games as an underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in 49ers last 10 games as a road underdog of 10.5 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in 49ers last 20 games as a road favorite of 3.5-10.0.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
San Francisco 49ers last injuries
Alexander has a pectoral injury, but he is projected to take on the Chiefs in the 2020 Super Bowl.
Ford is dealing with injuries to his quadriceps and hamstring. It is anticipated that he will partake in the 2020 Super Bowl versus the Chiefs.
Pettis is fighting off an illness, and it is up in the air if he will be active for the 2020 Super Bowl versus the Chiefs.
Kittle is expected to suit up for the 2020 Super Bowl versus the Chiefs despite a torn labrum in his right shoulder.
Coleman has a right shoulder dislocation, and it is unclear if he will play against the Chiefs in the 2020 Super Bowl.
Ford is dealing with a hamstring injury, but it is projected that he will line up against the Packers in the NFC championship game.
Ward is bothered by a hand injury, but he is projected to participate in the NFC championship game versus the Packers.